Chocolate Coconut Energy Ball
These energy balls using dates are a fantastic pregnancy and postpartum snack that can be made ahead of time and frozen for quick, one-handed snacks packed with nutrition.
- Food Processor May alternatively use a high powder blender
- 20 Medjool pitted dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 scoops collagen powder about 20 grams
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blitz until the dates are broken down and the mixture starts to clump.
- Roll the mixture into 12-20 balls while slightly squeezing the mixture together.
- Place the balls in the fridge to firm and chill then enjoy.
- Store in an airtight container is the fridge or freezer.